Latest posts :

hindi movie » Jism 2

Share this article :
holly-kolly-bolly.blogspot

पुरा भिडियो हेर्न त्यो माथि बक्सको बिचमा क्लिक गर्नुहोस

Jokes:
1. A Scotsman who was driving home one night, ran into a car driven by an Englishman. The Scotsman got out of the car to apologize and offered the Englishman a drink from a bottle of whisky. The Englishman was glad to have a drink.
"Go on," said the Scot, "have another drink."
The Englishman drank gratefully. "But don't you want one, too?" he asked the Scotsman.
"Perhaps," replied the Scotsman, "after the police have gone."

2. A man was pulled over for driving too fast, even though he thought he was driving just fine.
Officer: You were speeding.
Man: No, I wasn't.
Officer: Yes, you were. I'm giving you a ticket.
Man: But I wasn't speeding.
Officer: Tell that to the judge! (The officer gives man the ticket.)
Man: Would I get another ticket if I called you a jerk?
Officer: Yes, you would.
Man: What if I just thought that you were?
Officer: I can't give you a ticket for what you think.
Man: Fine, I think you're a jerk!

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | KP Pandol | FB Page
Copyright © 2013. Movi, Gossip, Artist - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by FB Page
Proudly powered by HollYBollYCollY

Please Like Us in Facebook For Full Update

×
bloggerWidget